Join us at our annual breakfast and meeting Saturday, May 5, as we celebrate the power of everyday activism. Our featured speaker, Elizabeth Arnold, will share how small, individual efforts can create big change. Elizabeth is one of the founders of Stand Up Blue Valley, a grassroots organization that informs residents about legislation affecting public schools and documents how elected officials are voting.
- 8:30 a.m. Coffee and conversation
- 9:00 a.m. Breakfast buffet by Taylor Made Catering
- 9:30 a.m. “Everyday Activism: Small Efforts Create Big Change,” featuring Elizabeth Arnold
- 10:15 a.m. LWVJoCo annual meeting (voting on 2018-2019 officers and budget)
Event registration including breakfast buffet is $20. Reservations due by May 1.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Following the breakfast program, we will hold the annual meeting and LWVJoCo members will vote on the budget and slate of officers.
2018-2019 LWVJoCo Slate of Officers
- President: Ellen Miller (2018-2019)
- Co-vice presidents: Marcia Manter and Marty Birch (2018-2019)
- Treasurer: Anita Kaiser (2018-2020)
- Directors: Communications, Amber Stenger (2018-2020); Voter Services, Julie Lester and Becky White (2018-2020)
- Nominating Committee for 2018-2019: Kathy Minges and Eileen Manza, co-chairs; Lorene Miller
Thanks to the nominating committee: Chair Ellen Miller, Christine Hutchins, Karin Leacox, Christine Caseras and Diane Kuhn
One more reason to join us…
Treat yourself or someone you love to a fabulous and unique piece of jewelry in our silent auction. All proceeds will go towards supporting voter registration and other League initiatives.
Atonement Lutheran Church, 9948 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS