LWVJoCo events: Check our complete calendar
- Jan. 20: New Member Meet & Greet
- Jan. 26: Legislative Coffee: Corinth Library, 8100 Mission Road, Prairie Village at 10 a.m.
State Senators Barbara Bollier, Pat Pettey, John Skubal; Representatives Jerry Stogsdill, Rui Xu
- Feb. 2: Priced Out: Why Care About Housing Affordability
- Feb. 5: Consensus meeting on housing affordability in Johnson County
- Feb. 7: Consensus meeting on housing affordability in Johnson County
- Feb. 10: Concurrence meeting on meeting basic human needs
- Feb. 20: Day at the Capitol
Events sponsored by nonpartisan groups
- Jan. 19: Women’s March KC: Rally at 2 p.m. Location changed.
- Jan. 24: Lobby Day:Kansas Coalition for Citizen Participation (ACLU) Topeka
Stay “in the know” with news from the Kansas Legislature and Congress
MegaVote: Sign up to receive a weekly update Track recent congressional votes (Sens. Roberts and Moran and Rep. Davids)
Stay connected with LWVJoCo
Stay connected and read about our upcoming activities. Highlights include::
- Plans for reorganizing for agility and action
- Call for nominations for leadership roles
- Water sustainability in Johnson County
Read the full issue of the January 2019 newsletter.
LWVJoCo YouTube channel View videos of programs