How to Register to Vote in Johnson County
League of Women Voters Kansas now recommends using the federal form for voter registration. The federal form does not require proof of citizenship.
- Text a photo of the document to 913-953-9539
- Email copy of document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax copy of document to: 913-791-8934 or 913-791-8935
- Mail or deliver to the JoCo Election office, 2101 East Kansas City Road, Olathe, KS 66061. Office open M-F from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Your VOTE Matters!
Want to become a voter?
- Check to see if you are registered to vote. Voter lookup. Great! You are already registered!.
No, I’m not registered to vote. Let’s get you registered to vote:
LWVK recommends using the federal form for voter registration.
Send the completed form to the Johnson County Election Office..
Mail or deliver a copy of the document to: 2101 E. Kansas City Road, Olathe, KS 66061;
Fax copy of document to 913-791-8934 or 913-791-8935;
Scan and e-mail to: email@example.com.
Watch for your voter card in the mail.
Yes, I’m registered. Terrific! Now let’s get information about elections.
Who are my elected officials?
When is the next election?
Where do I vote?
Johnson County offers three ways to vote:
- Vote in advance by mail
- Vote in advance at several convenient locations.
- Vote at the polls on Election Day.
You must show a photo ID in order to vote. What qualifies as a photo ID?
- Learn about the issues and the candidates.
LWVJoCo Candidate Forums or Meet and Greet events