logo for the League of Women Voters of Johnson County

Find your elected officials and learn how to contact them. Look up your senator or representative in the U.S. Congress at OpenStates.org To contact your representatives in Topeka, visit KSlegislature.org or VoteKS.org.

You can also learn more about how your congressmen voted on specific bills at MegaVote. Also check VoteSmart.org, an organization devoted to provide free, factual, unbiased information on the political process.

How to contact your representatives in the U.S. Congress:

Senator Pat Roberts

(Current term 2014-2020)

Senator Pat Roberts

Washington, D.C. Office

109 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-1605
Email: Senator Pat Roberts


Kansas Office

11900 College Boulevard, Suite 203
Overland Park, KS 66210



Senator Jerry Moran

(Current term 2016-2022)


Washington, D.C. Office

Dirksen Senate Office Building
Room 521
Washington, D.C. 20510
Email: Senator Jerry Moran 



Kansas Office

23600 College Blvd., Suite 201
Olathe, KS 66061



Representative Sharice Davids

Washington, D.C. Office

215 Cannon HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Email: Representative Sharice Davids



Overland Park Office

7325 W. 79th St.
Overland Park, KS 66204


How to contact your Kansas legislator Find your legislators, learn the status of current bills, search for committee chairs and committee members.

Follow this pattern to email individual legislators:
First name.Last name@house.ks.gov    For example: Ron.Ryckman@house.ks.gov
First name.Last name@senate.ks.gov   For example; Susan.Wagle@senate.ks.gov

Listen to live proceeding in Kansas House and Senate; listen to committee hearings