THE APRIL 4 MONTHLY MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED!
- Apr. 4: CANCELED 2020 Census: What’s at Stake? Look for updates on an online video option.
- Apr. 11: CANCELED Legislative Coffee at Central Resource Library with Sens. Barbara Bollier, John Skubal; Reps. Jan Kessinger, Nancy Lusk
- May 2: CANCELED Monthly Meeting: Legislative Wrap-up Look for an online video option.
Stay informed with reports on the Kansas Legislature
- View Davis Hammet’s Loud Light’s video recap: Actions on COVID-19, Resident Protections, Business Relief
- Read Paul Johnson’s Policy Watch update: Governmental Challenges Amid COVID-19 (Mar. 20, 2020)
- States encouraged to expand absentee and mail-in voting
- View “She is Me.” Explore stories of LWV members shaping the future of voting reform.
- People Powered Fair Maps Campaign focuses on redistricting efforts state by state.
Stay “in the know” with news from Congress
Congress: MegaVote: Sign up to receive a weekly update. Track recent congressional votes (Sens. Roberts and Moran and Rep. Davids).
Stay connected with LWVJoCo