Join the League of Women Voters and start making a difference in our community!
Membership dues are a significant portion of the LWVJoCo annual budget and allow us to promote our mission which includes the following priorities:
• Educate citizens about issues, legislation and candidates.
• Encourage individual participation in the political process.
• Inform through in-depth, objective study.
• Monitor local, state and national government bodies and activities.
• Register voters.
• Sponsor candidate “Meet and Greet” events and public issue forums.
Your dues include membership in the state and national LWV. Membership is open to all women and men over age 16. Dues and contributions to LWVJoCo are NOT tax deductible. Our membership year and renewals begin July 1.
Stay connected with LWVJoCo and help strengthen our voice during the 2018 Kansas legislative session – become a member today!